▼ CONTENTS AND HYPERLINKS
▼ USER CONTENT
▼ INTERACTIVE AREAS AND CODE OF ACCEPTABLE CONDUCT
When participating in interactive portions of this website, you represent that you have proper right and authorization to use any information or content you upload or post and agree to abide by the following code of acceptable conduct:
- You will not upload or otherwise provide infringing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, abusive, illegal, or otherwise improper content.
- You will not upload viruses or harmful components.
- You will not use the website to further any illegal purpose or to violate the rights of any party.
- You will not upload or otherwise provide content with a commercial purpose or attempt to solicit funds or advertise goods and services.
- You will not upload any copyrighted materials.
▼ PATIENT-FOCUSED WEBSITES
▼ PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND SOFTWARE
A description or reference to a non-company product, service, or publication on this website (including any description or reference via hyperlink) does not imply endorsement by the company of that product, service, or publication. Products and software offered through this website shall be warranted, if at all, through the written license or warranty provided in connection with such product or software.
▼ NOTICE AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
▼ NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
The pages on this website may contain technical inaccuracies, outdated information and typographical errors. To the extent permitted by applicable law, this website is provided as is. The company does not make any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, nor does it in any way guarantee the quality, data content, artistic worth, or legality of information, content, goods, or services that are transferred, received, purchased, or otherwise made available or obtained by way of this website. We do not warrant that this website will be error-free or that defects will be corrected. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you.
▼ LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
▼ JURISDICTION AND CHOICE OF LAW
▼ TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
Except as otherwise noted, the company is the owner of all trademarks and service marks on this website, whether registered or not. All registered trademarks are registered in the United States of America and other applicable jurisdictions.
SECURITIES AND INVESTMENTS
Despite any statement concerning privacy, the company reserves the right to disclose without notice to you any information in its possession if it is required to do so by law or upon a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with the law, to protect or defend our rights or property, or to respond to an emergency situation. Specific areas or pages of this website may include additional or different terms that relate to the use of personal information collected from such areas or pages.
Any unauthorized access, modification, or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to this website, is strictly prohibited. The company reserves all legal rights and remedies available to it and this disclaimer shall in no way be deemed a limitation or waiver of any other rights the company may have.
Unless otherwise indicated, all material on this site is copyrighted and owned by the company. The copyright notation, © COOK 2016, is visibly displayed at the bottom of this site.
▼ CONTACT INFORMATION
P.O. Box 1608
Bloomington, Indiana 47402 USA
Alternante Phone: 800.457.4500 (toll free)
Fax: 800.554.8335 (toll free)
▼ PROCEDURE FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT CLAIMS
Cook Group Incorporated
Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Full Address of Designated Agent to Whom Notification Should Be Sent:
COOK GROUP INCORPORATED
P.O. Box 489
Bloomington, Indiana 47402 USA
Telephone Number of Designated Agent:
Facsimile Number of Designated Agent:
To be effective, the notification must be a written communication that includes the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, a telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.