Attn: Yoho Customers
New store hours will begin this Thursday, April 9 until further notice. In addition, pick up orders may now ONLY be picked up at our service window (located by the neon “Open” sign just right of the entrance). It’ll be like the good ole days!
At this time, we are only able to accept call-in or walk-up orders for the following:
OUR REGULAR MENU
- Can be viewed at https://www.yohogeneralstore.com/menu/lunch-dinner/.
- Menu specials will not be offered during this time.
- Fountain drinks, coffee, and sweet tea will still be available.
OUR BREAKFAST MENU
- ONLY breakfast sandwiches will be available (sausage, ham, or egg and cheese).
- However, they will be available all day.
- All shelf and cooler items.
- We’ll grab and bag it for you!
- Can be placed by calling 812.825.7834.
- We highly suggest calling the store ahead of time to place an order.
- Walk-up orders will still be welcomed at the service window.
NEW STORE HOURS:
Monday – Saturday: 10:30am – 5pm
The kitchen and store will both close at 5pm.
The last call-in order will be taken at 4:50pm.
Thank you all for your continued support through this time. We’ll keep you updated as additional information develops.
For the most up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 health epidemic,
please refer to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) or your local health authority.
Take care and stay safe,
Yoho General Store